Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's FINISHED!!!


I thought I would share with you the finished product of I quilt I started making for myself more than a year ago! The thing is I had all these intentions to make the quilt into a pattern of tiny triangles...as you can see that never happened. Every time I start making something for myself, its never priority to finish it and it always gets put to the bottom of the pile but I really wanted to finish this for winter so I had a nice cosy blankie to cuddle up with on the lounge. One thing I can say is I can take the pledge of originality on this master piece lol. The joins are so uneven and the quilting is so wonky, I think the detail on this quilt is a one off!!! Its pretty bad:P For some reason when I work with precut packs, my joins are never as neat as when I cut my own fabrics. I have promised myself next time I make a quilt for myself, I will take as much care with it as if it was for someone else.
In case you are wondering, this is 3 moda charm packs stitched together, Its that simple! So go on, give it a go:)

No comments: