Monday, August 1, 2011

Thanks Ladies :)

Early on in the process of printing my first run of fabrics, I wasn’t sure how much time I was going to have to make things to promote the range before the stock arrived.  Being a virgin at this fabric printing business and with two little gremlins that suck all my time and energy out of me, I didn’t want to be left strapped for time and sewing to all hours of the morning so I decided to ask a few lovely talented ladies to help me out.  Well now I can say I am so glad I did!! One reason is because the products they have made from my fabrics are absolutely fantastic and I am over the moon with how good they look and the second reason.... I have barely touched my sewing machine for 3 weeks (and my fabrics arrive this week!) because my hubby was really sick, then the kids one after the other and then it was my turnL  I pinched a nerve in my neck and ended up with a virus as well! I couldn’t even look at the computer for more than 5 minutes at a time so I didn’t even attempt to sew.  I must have known back then when I was being extra organised that this was going to happen.  So were all on the mend now and fighting fit.  I hope that’s our fair share of winter bugs done and dusted!!
So back to what this post is about......THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! To Amanda from appleberry kids, Ilja from em&femme designs, Pauline from Funky Friends Factory and Kristie from Boo Designs.  I have only had a chance to get a few things made myself (and I have decided it’s the perfect time to give my work room a makeover!...I only have myself to blame for chaos in my life!) so without your help I would be sewing like a crazy lady right now!  All the products are made with such detail and perfection and I can’t wait to show off your hard work at trade shows, everyone is going to love it!!
It has been such a success working with other business mummies, I think I am going to do the same thing with every releaseJ.  I love working with others and we all benefit from the end result.
THANKS LADIES!

No comments: